MYCHOICE STAFF BENEFIT SCHEME
Bexley’s ‘one stop shop’ to access a range of staff benefits which include:
- Electronic childcare voucher scheme via salary sacrifice
- The cycle to work scheme via Halfords or local traders – giving you the opportunity to purchase a brand new bike and cycling equipment through salary sacrifice.
- Access 24/7 confidential support and advice through the Employee Assistance Programme.
- The opportunity to drive a brand new, fully maintained and insured car for a fixed monthly salary sacrifice – a brand new benefit now available to all staff.
- Access to high street shopping vouchers, re-loadable retail cards, online discount coeds and cash back offers.
Further details about these benefits are available at: www.lbbmychoice.co.uk
CAR SHARE & POOL CAR SCHEME
Car Share Scheme
To help combat rising fuel costs and congestion, the Council has a liftshare scheme dedicated for employees who commute from the same area and wish to car share.
Pool Car Scheme
This scheme enables employees to use brand new (environmentally friendly) vehicles to drive to meetings, site visits and other work-related travel, allowing them to leave their own cars at home.
ANNUAL LEAVE PURCHASE SCHEME
Up to ten days additional leave (pro-rata for part-time employees) may be purchased in any one annual leave year.
EMPLOYEE VOLUNTEERING SCHEME
Employee Volunteering can bring a wealth of benefits to the council and is a traditional way to support the development of key skills such as communication, team working, project management, etc and provides an opportunity to give practical and specialised support to community groups.